Company 95 was dispatched to the area of the YMCA on Spring Street for a building on fire in the area unknown exact address at 0529 hours. Chief 95 and FC 95 were responding direct and located the smoke from the West 6th Street area and found the fire to be a chicken coop behind 325 West 6th Street. The homeowner was extinguishing the fire with a garden hose and crews quickly extinguished the fire when Engine 95-1 arrived on scene. It appears that a heat lamp may have been knocked down by a predator and it caught the bedding on fire igniting the coop. Fire was contained to the Chicken coop. Two chickens died in the fire.